Add time: 2016-09-24
The trough cable tray is a trough part bent from a whole steel plate. The conceptual difference between the trough cable tray and the tray is that the height and width ratios are different. The tray is shallow and wide. The trough cable tray has a certain depth and closure. Sex.
The trough cable tray can be used for fully enclosed cable laying. It is most suitable for laying computer cables, communication cables, thermocouple cables, and other control cables for high-activity systems. It has a good effect on the shielding disturbance of the control cable and the protection of the cable in a severely corrosive environment.
Key points for selection of trough cable tray products:
1) The trough cable bridge and its support and hanger are used in a corrosive environment, and should be made of corrosion-resistant rigid materials, or adopt anti-corrosion treatment. The anti-corrosion treatment method should meet the needs of the engineering environment and durability.
2) The cable tray is in a section that requires fire prevention. It can be enclosed or semi-closed by adding materials such as fire-resistant or flame-resistant boards and nets to the cable ladder and tray. The method of painting fire-resistant coating on the surface of the frame should meet the requirements of relevant national standards or standards.
3) Aluminum alloy cable trays should not be used in places where engineering fire protection is required.
槽式电缆桥架 宽度和高度的选择应符合填充率的需要，电缆的梯架和托盘内的填充率在通常情况下，电力电缆可取40%～50％，控制电缆可取50%～70％，且宜预留10%～25％工程展开裕量。 4) The selection of the width and height of the trough cable bridge should meet the requirements of the filling rate. The filling rate of the cable ladder and tray is usually 40% -50% for power cables and 50% -70% for control cables , And should reserve 10% to 25% of the project start margin.
5) When selecting the load level of the cable bridge, the operating uniform load of the cable bridge should not be greater than the rated uniform load of the selected load level of the cable bridge. If the practice span of the support of the cable bridge is not equal to 2m, then The uniform load of the operation should meet the needs.
6) Under the condition that the various components and supporting hangers meet the corresponding load, the standard standards should be matched with the straight sections of the pallets, ladder frames, and bent series.
7) When selecting the bend of the trough cable tray or the device for leading up and down, it should not be less than the minimum allowable bending radius of the cable in the cable tray.
8) For steel cable trays with a span of more than 6m and aluminum alloy cable trays with a span of more than 2m or a load required to be greater than Class D, the strength, stiffness and stability shall be calculated or tested according to the engineering conditions.
9) When several sets of cable trays are laid in parallel at the same height, the maintenance and repair distance should be considered between adjacent cable trays.
10) For the standard standards for the width and height of trough cable trays, please refer to Article 2.2.2 of CESC 31:91 "Engineering Design Standards for Steel Cable Bridges".
11) For the standard standards of width and height of trough cable trays, refer to Article 3.1.2 of CECS106: 2000 Technical Specifications for Aluminum Alloy Cable Tray.
12) The straight-through standard length of a trough cable tray can be 2, 3, 4, 6m.
13) For the anti-corrosion treatment method of the trough cable bridge, please refer to Article 3.4.2 of CECS31: 91 "Engineering Design Standard for Steel Cable Bridge".
槽式电缆桥架 表面防腐处置方法见表CECS 106∶2000《铝合金电缆桥架技术规程》第4.4.1 条。 14) For the anticorrosive treatment of the surface of the trough cable bridge, please refer to Article 4.4.1 of Table CECS 106: 2000 "Technical Regulations for Aluminum Alloy Cable Bridge".